If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please contact us by email at [email protected] or via live chat.
how do i make a booking on your website?
- Browse the sections transfers, tours, and chauffeur services to look for the products you’re interested in buying. Click on the buy button in the upper right corner (desktop view) or below the first image (mobile view). Fill out the form with the required data. Proceed with the details of booking and finish your booking by choosing either online payment or payment to the driver. In the second case, you will need to supply the details of your credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- If you want to book a custom tour or transfer you can use the forms you will find when browsing the different product pages. You will be promptly contacted via email and you will be given a quote for your trip and you will have the opportunity to confirm this by providing the details of your credit card.
What information do I need in order to book?
- starting location and destination
- date and time of departure
- number of people and luggage
- your credit card (for offline bookings used to guarantee your reservation)
- personal data (name, surname, email and phone)
I cannot find the route I want to book. What to do?
Book by email using the forms that you can find at the pages transfers, chauffeur services and tours, and filling in your destination and your custom requests. We will respond to your request and will send you a quote and the form to actually place the booking.
Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes, you can book a custom journey using this Form
What luggage entitlement will I have?
The following baggage combinations are included in the price of the transfer.
Any last minute additions to the number of passengers must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance so we can update your reservation, revise the new price of the tour, and assign proper sized vehicle for your group. The shared service price may be applied to groups of people/different families
I have not received a confirmation email, what shall I do?
If you have not received a confirmation of your booking from our customer service, contact us promptly by email at [email protected] or using our live chat.
How do I pay for my transfer?
- If you booked via email, you can pay the full amount by cash to the driver.
- If you booked online via the website then 15% is payed for electronically and the remaining 85% is payed by cash to the driver
- If you booked a shuttle service you can pay by cash to the driver.
Do you take a deposit?
We take a 15% deposit payable through PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay safely using any of the major debit/credit cards. You can create a PayPal for free at www.paypal.com. The payment process using PayPal does not require any more information than any other electronic payment process.
We take a 15% deposit payable through Credit Card or Debit Card system.
Both Paypal and Cards system require a 10% tax fee.
What if my flight/ship/train is delayed? Will the driver wait for me? Will I incur extra charges?
In order to monitor your arrival and any delays, we always ask for the flight/train number and the name of the ship. No matter how long the delay is, your vehicle and your driver will be waiting for you. You can recognize your driver because he/she will be holding a sign with the name that you gave us as a reference. No matter how long the delay is, you will not pay any additional charges and you will find your driver waiting for you. Be wary of those who offer to pick you up outside the airport or station.
How can I contact the driver in case of emergency?
We will send the telephone number of your driver in the confirmation email, so you will be able to contact him/her at any time. If your confirmation email gets lost please contact our customer service.
Is there any hidden cost?
No, our rates are “ALL INCLUSIVE” (taxes, fuel, baggage, etc.).
Please also note:
- payment with cards always involves a small charge due to the bank fees, these are not under our control;
- when booking, you should carefully consider the number of luggages that you carry with you as in case it does not fit in the vehicle you booked it will be necessary to hire an additional vehicle to carry your excess bags;
- be on time to avoid the risk of having to rent the car for additional hours;
- promptly report any change of location with respect to the one provided in our standard packages.
Why do you need my mobile telephone number?
The mobile telephone number is very important, since it will allow your driver to contact you immediately for any inconvenience.
Where will I meet the driver when I arrive at the airport/port/station?
Our driver will wait for you with a sign bearing your name either inside the airport arrival terminal in front of the passenger’s exit or in front of the exit of the dock of your ship or at the exit of your train’s platform.
Meeting Place for Civitavecchia and Livorno Cruise Ports:
From Civitavecchia and Livorno Cruise Ports, your driver will meet you on the pier next to your ship holding a sign with your name.
Do NOT take any shuttles or buses away from your ship or leave your ship area. Buses and shuttles will take you outiside the Port where you will not find your driver.
Meeting Place for Port of Naples:
The Port of Naples requires passengers to make their way to the Taxi Area. This is the only area permitted for car service vehicles to park and wait for their clients. Your driver will be standing next to his or her vehicle holding a sign with your name.
Is it allowed to smoke in the vehicle?
No, smoking is forbidden on all vehicles used for transport of people.
How long before can I change or cancel a reservation?
Our loyal customers appreciate us for convenience, trustworthiness and punctuality, and are aware that the best taxy NCC Italy service depends mainly on the precision and mutual cooperation between NCC’s client and driver:
- It is good practice to promptly notify the NCC driver any change in your travel schedule within 24h.
- It is good practice to communicate the cancellation of the service at least 48 hours prior to the date of your journey.