Terms and Conditions
By booking services with TAXI NCC ITALY and through this website, you agree to have read, understood, and fully accepted all Terms of Service listed below. It is your responsibility to ensure that services and information provided by TAXI NCC ITALY on this website meets your precise requirements. If you disagree with any parts of our terms of service, please do not proceed to use this website.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
TAXI NCC ITALY is committed to
- providing our clients with reliable, punctual service, professional, experienced and courteous drivers, and comfortable deluxe vehicles.
- Insure their cars to cover our drivers and our customers in compliance with the circulation permits in force in Italy and in E.E.C.
- Select reliable and professional drivers .
- Fulfill your requests inside the vehicle about musical preferences, air conditioning or driving mode.
- Keep cars clean at all time.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO:
- Be legally bound. After sending the booking confirmation for the requested service through this website, you are legally bound to a contract with TAXI NCC ITALY.
- Allow up to 48 hours for the actual confirmation of the booking. If you are a customer who needs urgent assistance, please indicate in the subject: URGENT.
- Make his/her requests directly to TAXI NCC ITALY via email, phone or live chat, not through your driver or hotel concierge.
- Contact TAXI NCC ITALY immediately if you have not received the confirmation email within 48 hours after your booking. Please also check your spam folder as it could have been prevented from being received by your spam filter. If not notified of the contrary, we will assume a confirmation email was correctly received.
- book on-line, by email or direct booking of our services, so as to ensure the availability of the cars required.
- Be responsible for their own belongings and suitcases which are carried entirely under the responsibility of the passenger who declares the ownership at the time of boarding.
- Promptly report any problems arising from inefficiencies or failures directly attributable to our work. It will be our care to take action to mitigate any inconvenience and loss in customer satisfaction.
- Carry with you only the luggage declared at time of booking, any excess baggage must either be declared when booking or communicated promptly to the driver or the booking office to avoid that the booked car is not suitable for carrying your bags. In case of excess of bags not declared at time of booking you may be charged additional costs on top to the previously quoted ones. It remains at the discretion of the drivers, to load undeclared bulky objects or excess luggage or object which are in conditions which are not optimal for transportation (e.g. broken, dirty, wet bags, etc.).
- Declare the transport of animals at the time of booking and take the necessary measures so that the animal is safely transported so to ensure the welfare of the animal itself, the passengers and the car.
- Do not smoke, and do not drink and/or eat from non tightly reclosable containers that may risk being overthrown.
We operate on the Honor System: you trust us to honor our promise to be there for you to pick you up on time and in a professional manner, and we trust that you honor your reservation. We do not impose cancellation fees on our clients, but if you must cancel for any reason, please be considerate and cancel at least 7 days in advance. While we understand unexpected emergencies can arise, please be aware that last minute cancellations result in your assigned driver losing work for that day because it’s not possible to book him another tour last minute. Our drivers are professional, hard working family men and they count on the work assigned to them.
Cancellations must be made via email and confirmed by us in order for the cancellation to apply. We do not accept cancellations by telephone, text message or 3rd party.
What IS INCLUDED in the service:
A private tour with TAXI NCC ITALY includes
- a comfortable luxury vehicle driven by a professional chauffeur licensed by the municipality of Rome
- Italy’s VAT Tax
- Fuel cost
- Parking fees
- applicable toll fees.
- In vehicle air conditioning
What is NOT INCLUDED in the service:
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- private licensed guides
- any personal expenses.
OUR TAXI NCC ITALY DRIVERS:
Your driver will provide basic information during your tour, but is not a licensed tour guide, therefore their knowledge of history and culture are limited.
As per Italian Laws, Drivers cannot accompany guests inside Monuments, Squares, Museums, Churches or to sightsee away from the vehicle.
Italy has strict laws protecting official licensed guides make it unlawful for Tour Drivers to provide guests commentary while outside the vehicle. In order to be in compliance with Italy’s laws, Tour Drivers cannot personally accompany or tour our guests inside monuments, museums, churches or piazzas. Only official licensed Tour Guides can accompany guests into Monuments, Churches, Squares, and Museums. Failure to comply with these laws result in steep fines and suspension of our professional licenses. Your driver will be obliged to remain with the vehicle while you sightsee.
We provide child seats or booster seats upon request. Our chils seats are up to European safety standards. The parents or legal guardians are the only parties authorized to install the child seat or booster seat inside the vehicle, and to ensure that each child is safely secured in their safety seat before departing.
Drivers, as non-parents and non-legal guardians, cannot perform this safety function on behalf of the parent or legal caretaker. Drivers will not proceed to depart until the child or children are secured inside their respective safety seats. By requesting a child seat or booster seat, you agree to comply with these terms.
Please consume wine and alcohol responsibly during your tour:
Our transfer/tour offer many opportunities for wine tasting, and you may also enjoy wine or alcoholic beverages with your lunch as you wish. TAXI NCC ITALY accepts no responsibility for the amount of wine and/or alcoholic beverages our clients consume during the tour.
Please be advised that consuming excessive amount of wine and alcoholic beverages may interfere with your enjoyment of the tour. If as a result of consumption of wine and alcoholic beverages you request to terminate the tour early and return to your hotel, you accept financial responsibility for the original quoted amount of full day tour. The tour will not be discounted if you wish to leave early under these circumstances.
Any last minute additions to the number of passengers must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance so we can update your reservation, revise the price of the tour, and assign an adequately sized vehicle for your group.
Civitavecchia and Livorno cruise ports:
If you arrive at Civitavecchia and Livorno Cruise Ports, your driver will meet you on the pier next to your ship holding a sign with your name.
Do NOT take any shuttles or buses away from your ship or leave your ship area. Buses and shuttles will take you outside the port where you will not find your driver.
Port of Naples:
The Port of Naples requires passengers to make their way to the Taxi Area. This is the only area where car service vehicles are allowed to park and wait for their clients. Your driver will be standing next to his or her vehicle holding a sign with your name.
Hotels and B&B
When the meeting point a hotel, or B&B you must keep in mind that it is not always possible for the driver to reach the meeting place as in some areas of Rome is impossible to park or cross the area with vehicles. In these cases we will do our best to pick you up and take you back as close as possible to your accommodation.
ALTERING THE ORIGINAL ITINERARY:
The itinerary suggested in the tour descriptions on the TAXI NCC ITALY site and recommended by your driver guide are intended to optimize your sightseeing opportunity and make the most out of your limited time on the tour.
If deviations from the agreed upon itinerary and schedule result in delays and the tour time being extended, you accept full financial responsibility for the extra fees.
To avoid fees for unintentionally extended tours, we strongly recommend you follow the suggestion of your driver guide so your tour continues on recommended schedule and you optimize your sightseeing experience.
Of course, if you desire to extend your day tour past the agreed upon time, please let your driver know. In this case, you will be charged extra fees which are payable directly to the driver.
Maximum luggage capacity per vehicle is specified during the booking process. Standard size suitcases weigh 50 lbs (23 kg) and do not exceed 62 inches (157 cm) in combination of length + width + height.
If traveling with luggage on Tours please specify the exact number of large suitcases and hand luggage in order to be provided proper size vehicle for your storage needs. If the exact number of large and small luggage pieces is not specified, it will be assumed that you will bring 1 standard size suitcase and 1 hand luggage per person and provide a vehicle accordingly.
Failure to provide the exact number and size of suitcases and hand luggage prior to placing a reservation will result in our inability to provide the correct size vehicle and/or inability to accommodate all luggage together.
If bringing oversized or overweight luggage, please must advise TAXI NCC ITALY prior to booking services to determine if all luggage will fit into the standard vehicles. Failure to advise the company of precise number and size of luggage may result in our inability to accommodate all luggage together in 1 vehicle and if needed, a 2nd vehicle may be required at expense of the customer.
Unless advises otherwise, it will be assumed all luggage will be standard size as indicated above.
Tours for up to 3 passengers are issued a sedan type vehicle. If you are a 3 person party bringing extra luggage that you believe may not fit into a sedan type vehicle, an upgrade to a minivan vehicle will be required at additional cost to cover expense of large vehicle. Failure to request a vehicle upgrade to accommodate extra luggage will result in being provided a standard sedan vehicle.
We do not assume any responsibility for delays due to traffic and weather conditions, demonstrations, strikes, parking difficulties at the airport, mechanical problems, political unrest and any situations beyond our control.
HANDS FREE CELLPHONE USE FOR WORK
According to Italian law, professional drivers are permitted to use their hands free cellphones for work related issues. From time to time your driver may need to make and answer calls as it is part of our job.
TAXI NCC ITALY reserves the right to change at any moment parts (or all) of THESE agreements without giving prior notice to customers, partners, tour operators or agencies.
TAXI NCC ITALY collaborates with other companies of car rental with driver, sharing the same standards of quality and reliability, and can make use of these to deliver its services whenever it is considered appropriate.
We do not tolerate inappropriate offensive, rude, harassing, or disrespectful behaviour towards Our drivers and staff in person, by phone or email. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time (also during a transfer service) to any person we believe behaving inappropriately, being intoxicated by alcohol or illegal substances, or excessively disturbing the driver while driving, in ways that might pose a risk for his/her security, the one of the passengers and of others on the road.
TAXI NCC ITALY is held responsible for any costs and losses caused by delays and errors directly attributable to Our Expertise in this case there is a limit of €100.00 refund per booking.
These Conditions of Carriage and all the services connected to it respect the laws that govern the sale of services in Italy, this guarantees the protection of you and your your luggage.
Every dispute or controversy regarding the activities carried out among TAXI NCC ITALY and the Client will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Rome (Italy) council.
- I dati richiesti all’interno dei moduli presenti sul sito web taxinccitaly sono utilizzati nel rispetto del Dlgs nr. 196 del 30 giugno 2003
- I dati inseriti all’interno del modulo non saranno ceduti ad altre aziende e verranno utilizzati al fine esclusivo di effettuare la prenotazione di tour, transfers e disposizioni.
- Per cancellazione o rettifica contattare firstname.lastname@example.org
- La NON accettazione del modulo impedisce ad Taxinccitaly di erogareil servizio richiesto.