Private Taxi in Rome – Private Car hire with driver
Our rental service with private taxi in Rome, with departure also from Civitavecchia and airports, guarantees the utmost professionalism. Punctuality and confidentiality are a strength for us. Our drivers are qualified and prepared to assist any possible need of our customers.
- Private Taxi in Rome Transfers
- Private or shared tours as requested
- transport of people with disabilities (if requested)
- Motorways fares and fuel costs and also ZTL area (limited traffic area)
- 1 hand bag/medium per passenger
- Tourist Guide in a choice of languages € 60 per hour to be paid on site
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5 €
- Baby seat 10€
- Museums and monuments entrance with skip the line tickets (if requested)
- Extra space for luggage
- Water bottles in car (1 little for each passenger)
Overnight stay and meals (for the driver for journeys of more than one day)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Meals and drinks
- 10% VAT
- Pick-up times confirmed via email
- Total number of passengers confirmed via e-mail
- Actual price confirmed via email
The pickup and drop off times are to be considered flexible because each group of people is taken / released at different locations. The driver will choose the fastest path to facilitate the operations of loading and unloading passengers.
SHARED JOURNEY? YOU CAN SAVE UP TO 60% RISPECT TO A PRIVATE TAXI IN ROME
If you choose the shared journey option during purchase or reservation you can save up to 60% of the cost of your trip if other people book the same.