BRACCIANO TOUR FROM ROME, BRACCIANO SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
Located just 40km north of Rome, the town of Bracciano rises on the homonymous lake and offers visitors a remarkable choice of historical and natural sites. Its historic center and the beautiful landscape that forms the town’s background will have no more secrets for you thanks to Taxi NCC Italy, which comfortably takes you to the discovery of Bracciano Lake and its environments.
Bracciano Tour from Rome or Civitavecchia offers great location and atmosphere. The oldest settlements in Bracciano date back to the 10th century. The Saracens built fortifications and castles around the lake of the same name.
In the center of the city you can visit the castle. Odescalchi Castle, which draws its name from the family that owned it since 1696, has its own inside, magnificent frescoes and antique furniture, and is considered one of the fortified, more elegant Italian mansions in Italy. In the heart of Bracciano is also the Church of Santa Maria Novella, whose convent currently houses the Civic Museum of Bracciano.
AIR FORCE MUSEUM VIGNA DI VALLE
This museum is located near to the Lake in Vigna di Valle city. Inside the Air Force Museum there are 3 galleries of vintage planes: pre-war, WW 2, and post-war. The post-war gallery includes many fine examples of both American- and Italian-built aircraft. Ticket free.
Visit duration 2 hours and half
The natural park of Martignano lies in the vicinity of the small volcanic lake of the same name, a few kilometers from Lake Bracciano.
You can spend a day relaxing on the sand or it is possible to rent canoes, sailboats or windsurfers. Or you can enjoy a walk in the Natural Park. Or you can enjoy a walk in the Natural Park. You can choose from several walking itineraries within the park.
CALCATA THE COUNTRY OF ARTISTS
Calcata is a village of undisputed beauty, a true jewel of a medieval town perched on top of a mountain, 40 km from Rome in the Valle del Treja. The village of Calcata is populated by sculptors, painters, writers and artists from all over the world who give the village a unique and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
You will also love the houses made with the typical local stone: the red tuff. Inside the houses there are the workshops of artists and craftsmen.
Nearby, you can also visit the Monte Gelato, location of many movie with its small and picturesque waterfalls easily reached on foot.
VISIT BRACCIANO IN A HALF DAY:
- Odescalchi Castle, Bracciano and Bracciano Lake
- Air Force Museum, , Bracciano and Bracciano Lake (only saturday and sunday)
- Martignano Natural Park, Bracciano and Bracciano Lake
FULL DAY EXCURSION TO BRACCIANO
- , Bracciano and Bracciano Lake, Odescalchi Castle and Calcata. (if is Suturday or Sunday you will visit also Air force Museum)
BRACCIANO TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Enjoy a day trip out to explore the Etruscan town of Bracciano, a stone’s throw from Rome
- Visit the Odescalchi Castle
- Relax and enjoy the nature surrounding Lake Bracciano.
- Discover the airplanes that have made the history of military aviation and not.
- Discover the fascinating towns that surround the lake like Martignano, and many others
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch. Do not forget to taste local products.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you could have time for a walk along the main shopping streets.
VISIT BRACCIANO FROM ROME
BRACCIANO EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
+140€ for veichle
LUXURY FEE +30€ + BOOK RESERVATION 1 € p.p.
SKIP THE LINE TICKETS:
Air force museum
( only sunday and saturday)
free entrance, very funny also for kids
Mon-Fry10-17 Sat-Sun 10-18 Guided Visit ore 10-11-12-15-16-17
Adults 10,50€ | 8,50 € 6-12 years old | free <5 years old
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Round-trip Transfers
- Car/Bus available for the duration of the trip
- Transport of people with disabilities
- Motorways fares and fuel costs
- 1 hand luggage per passenger
- Air conditioning
EXTRA INCLUDED SERVICES WITH LUXURY OPTION
- Water natural or sparkly 1 p.p.
- Sweets in car
- Wet paper in car
- Umbrellas in car
- WIFI free
- 1 baby seats free
- Mercedes recent car
- Skip the line (if requested and paid in advance)
- We create itineraries based on your tastes and interests
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Meals and drinks
- Museums and monuments entrance fees
- 10% VAT
- Driver’s Overnight stay and meals (for more than one day)
- Licensed tour guide’ fees (from €40 per hour to be paid on site)
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5€
- Baby seat 10€
SURPRISE OR WELCOME GIFT
- Are you preparing a surprise for your sweetheart? If you wish to personalize your trip with sparkling wine, roses, chocolates or other, contact us and we will organize your gift together!
- Do you need a complete representative service. Contact us and we will prepare your welcome gift.
- Comfortable shoesand clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wearsunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of waterwith you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examplesof monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.