Private Bracciano tour with driver
BRACCIANO TOUR FROM ROME, BRACCIANO SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
Located just 40km north of Rome, the town of Bracciano rises on the homonymous lake and offers visitors a remarkable choice of historical and natural sites. Thanks to Bracciano Tour you will visit historic center of Bracciano and the beautiful landscape that forms the town’s background. With Taxi Ncc Italy, which comfortably takes you to the discovery of Bracciano Lake and its environments.
Bracciano Tour from Rome or Civitavecchia offers great location and atmosphere.The oldest settlements in Bracciano date back to the 10th century.The Saracens built fortifications and castles around the lake of the same name.
In the center of the city you can visit the castle. Odescalchi Castle, which draws its name from the family that owned it since 1696, has its own inside, magnificent frescoes and antique furniture, and is considered one of the fortified, more elegant Italian mansions in Italy.In the heart of Bracciano is also the Church of Santa Maria Novella, whose convent currently houses the Civic Museum of Bracciano.
MartignanoThe natural park of Martignano lies in the vicinity of the small volcanic lake of the same name, a few kilometers from Lake Bracciano. You can spend a day relaxing on the sand or it is possible to rent canoes, sailboats or windsurfers. Or you can enjoy a walk in the Natural Park. Or you can enjoy a walk in the Natural Park. You can choose from several walking itineraries within the park.
Air force museum in Vigna di ValleThis museum is located near to the Lake in Vigna di Valle city. Inside the Air Force Museum there are 3 galleries of vintage planes: pre-war, WW 2, and post-war. The post-war gallery includes many fine examples of both American- and Italian-built aircraft. Ticket free.
Calcata is a village of undisputed beauty, a true jewel of a medieval town perched on top of a mountain, 40 km from Rome in the Valle del Treja. The village of Calcata is populated by sculptors, painters, writers and artists from all over the world who give the village a unique and cosmopolitan atmosphere. You will also love the houses made with the typical local stone: the red tuff. Inside the houses there are the workshops of artists and craftsmen.
Nearby, you can also visit the Monte Gelato, location of many movie with its small and picturesque waterfalls easily reached on foot.
Bracciano tour highlights
- Enjoy a day trip out to explore the Etruscan town of Bracciano, a stone’s throw from Rome
- Visit the Odescalchi Castle
- Relax and enjoy the nature surrounding Lake Bracciano.
- Discover the airplanes that have made the history of military aviation and not.
- Discover the fascinating towns that surround the lake like Martignano, and many others
Private Bracciano tours with driver
#1 DAILY TOUR OF Bracciano *
Visit Bracciano in 8 or 12 hour. To follow some itineraries as example:
- Odescalchi Castle, Bracciano and Bracciano Lake
- Air Force Museum * , Bracciano and Bracciano Lake (only saturday and sunday)
- Martignano Natural Park, Bracciano and Bracciano Lake
#2 CUSTOM TOUR
** Near shopping street
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- During the summer wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill it at fountains with drinkable water.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option.
- Sometimes for Children’s reductions we cannot collect tickets before arrival. You might spend some minutes more going to the kiosk with the kids.