Private Perugia taste tour with driver
PERUGIA TOUR OF TASTE: Wine, Oil and Chocolate tour
Wine and Chocolate Perugia Taste tour.
Dear greedy Guest, we will get you from Rome to Perugia, to discover the history of Perugina’s industry, one of the most important industry of Chocolate. You will see the chocolate from the paint to the final product.
Inside the industry you will visit also the museum with more than 100 years of chocolate history.
We will go in Perugia to have a lunch Break and to make a little tour of the city.
Perugia is not famous only for Chocolate, all the surrounding area is focused on oil and wine production. So we will go in our next stop the Lunganotti Foundation located near to Perugia were you will find a museum of oil and wine. At the end of the visit you can taste some good oil and wine. All included in the ticket.
“Perugina Chocolate House” is located inside of Perugina chocolate factory famous all over the world, it is a magic place ideal to live an unfogettable experience.
The Perugina Chocolate House is composed of Perugina Historical Museum and of Chocolate School.
Then, following a guide, there is the visit to the “Historical Museum”, a rich collection of pictures, labels, posters, gift boxes and special old machines to produce the chocolate and its most famous product: the BACIO.
We begin the tour with an interesting video projection on chocolate cultivation and manufacture and on the history of this Umbrian factory, from the origins till today.
The magic path starts from Perugina Historic Museum going through the stories of its delicious wares and the videos which shows more of 100 years of this brand, symbol of the Italian chocolate craft.
The visit continues with a taste of delicacies inside the factory.
veritable time machine that travels across 5000 years of history. Wine as you have never seen it before: not only fermented grape juice but a fascinating product that is also culture. Through archeological finds, ceramics collections, glassware, engravings and ethnographic collections, all the secrets of a fascinating product with an engrossing history.
On display are artworks and historical finds regarding the mythological origins of the olive tree, the use of oil as a source of light and heat, in religion, medicine and nutrition, in sports and cosmetics. Finally, olive oil as a significant element in cultural imagery, which has attributed symbolic, propitiatory and curative values to the olive tree and to its oil.
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch. Do not forget to taste local products.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you could have time for a walk along the main shopping streets.
Finally you could book (where possible) a licensed language guide for the places you love most: we will put at your disposal only the most prepared and competent tourist guides.
Standard tour in Perugia
- #1 Perugia Tour with driver to Perugina industry
- #2 PERUGIA Tour: Chocolate, wine and oil tour
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary of Roman’s Castles Tourat any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you can have time for a walk along the main shopping streets. Do not forget to taste local products.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examples of monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.
Sedan 2 -€ 440
Sedan 4 -€ 500
Minivan 6 – € 626
Van Bus 8 – € 686
Sedan 2 – € 560
Sedan 4 – € 620
Minivan 6 – € 738
Van Bus 8 – € 798
the convenience of skip the line tickets
Opening time Monday Friday – 9.00am – 1.00pm 14.00 – 17.30 Saturday 10.00 – 16.00 (duration 1h to 1h 30 ‘)
Full price € 9 | Reduced 7 € 13-17 years and over 65 | Reduced € 4 from 6 to 12 years | Free <5 years
ONLY MUSEUMS: LUNGANOTTI MUSEO DEL VINO AND MUSEUM OF OIL
opening time 10-18 (duration 1h to 1h 30 ‘)
Full € 7 | reduced € 5 6-18 years | free <6 years
“TASTE AND GO” PACKAGE MUSEUMS AND TASTING – LUNGAROTTI TORGIANO
-2h and 30
guided tour of the Lungarotti winery – guided tasting of Torre di Giano and Rubesco
visit to MUVIT (wine museum) and MOO (oil museum)
Price: € 14.00 per person