ROMAN’S CASTLES TOUR
Beautiful places and breathtaking views just a few kilometres from Rome, along the slopes of the volcanic hills of the Colli Albani. With the Roman Castles Tours, Taxi NCC Italy guides you to explore some of the most beautiful places in Lazio and Italy, rich in history, natural beauty and famous for their typical products.
Discover cities such as Ariccia, Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Grottaferrata. Visit the palaces, mansions, monuments and archaeological sites related to the historical events of the nearby capital. Explore the feudal fortifications in the surroundings of Lake of Albano and other unique views offered by the Roman Castles landscape.
Enjoy the history and culture of the place and make a stop in one of the classic “fraschette”, where you can taste typical products such as “porchetta di Ariccia”, the bread of Lariano, the strawberries of Nemi, the chestnuts from Rocca di Papa, and the wine of Frascati.
The Roman Castles Tour of Taxi NCC Italy is where Car Rental service meets taste, art and nature to offer a truly all-encompassing experience.
For each tour included in our offer you will have the possibility to book a tour guide and to choose the shared journey and save up to 60%!
For better understand all the cities in Castels area you can visit the official site. In each city you can see one or two main monuments and some museums. Here are some examples.
ENO TOUR IN ROME: WINE TASTE TOUR IN ROMAN’S CASTLES AREA
Usually a winery tour lasts about 2 hours. The tours are available in English and must be booked in advance.
tour + wine tasting: 3 wines served with bruschetta, panzanella, pecorino and salame price for 4 people
3 wines + extra virgin olive oil + olive patè on friselle (kind of bread) + friselle tomato and basil + local cured meat and cheese
price for upto 6 people
wines: DOCG Frascati Superiore, I Quattro Mori, DOCG Frascati Cannellino, served with: Lariano’s bread; local cured meet and cheese selection; Porchetta di Ariccia; cakes or biscuits; spring water
price for upto 6 people
‘All prices below are inclusive of visit to the farm but are subject to change.
For information and quotes please contact us directly.
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Round-trip Transfers
- Car/Bus available for the duration of the trip
- Transport of people with disabilities
- Motorways fares and fuel costs
- 1 hand luggage per passenger
- Air conditioning
EXTRA INCLUDED SERVICES WITH LUXURY OPTION
- Water natural or sparkly 1 p.p.
- Sweets in car
- Wet paper in car
- Umbrellas in car
- WIFI free
- 1 baby seats free
- Mercedes recent car
- Skyp the line (if requested and paid in advance)
- We create itineraries based on your tastes and interests
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Meals and drinks
- Museums and monuments entrance fees
- 10% VAT
- Driver’s Overnight stay and meals (for more than one day)
- Licensed tour guide’ fees (from €40 per hour to be paid on site)
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5€
- Baby seat 10€
SURPRISE OR WELCOME GIFT
- Are you preparing a surprise for your sweetheart? If you wish to personalize your trip with sparkling wine, roses, chocolates or other, contact us and we will organize your gift together!
- Do you need a complete representative service. Contact us and we will prepare your welcome gift.
- Comfortable shoesand clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wearsunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of waterwith you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examplesof monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.