Eno tour in Rome – Private Wine and food taste tour with driver
ROMAN’S CASTLES ENO TOUR IN ROME
Beautiful places and breathtaking views just a few kilometres from Rome, along the slopes of the volcanic hills of the Colli Albani. With the Roman Castles Eno Tour in Rome. Taxi Ncc Italy’s driver guides you to explore some of the most beautiful places in Lazio area, rich in history, natural beauty and famous for their typical products.
Discover cities such as Ariccia, Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Nemi, Grottaferrata. Visit the palaces, mansions, monuments and archaeological sites related to the historical events of the nearby capital. Explore the feudal fortifications in the surroundings of Lake of Albano and other unique views offered by the Roman Castles landscape.
Enjoy the history and culture of the place and make a stop in one of the classic “fraschette”, where you can taste typical products such as “porchetta di Ariccia”, the bread of Lariano, the strawberries of Nemi, the chestnuts from Rocca di Papa, and the wine of Frascati.
The Roman Castles Eno Tour in Rome is where Car Rental service meets taste, art and nature to offer a truly all-encompassing experience.
For each tour included in our offer you will have the possibility to book a tour guide and to choose the shared journey and save up to 60%!
For better understand all the cities in Castels area you can visit the official site. In each city you can see one or two main monuments and some museums. Here are some examples.
ENO TOUR IN ROME: WINE TASTE TOUR IN ROMAN’S CASTLES AREA
- Visit to Albano Lake
- Wine tasting tour
Usually a winery tour lasts about 2 hours. The tours are available in English and must be booked in advance.
wine taste options:
tour + wine tasting: 3 wines served with bruschetta, panzanella, pecorino and salame price for 4 people
3 wines + extra virgin olive oil + olive patè on friselle (kind of bread) + friselle tomato and basil + local cured meat and cheese
price for upto 6 people
wines: DOCG Frascati Superiore, I Quattro Mori, DOCG Frascati Cannellino, served with: Lariano’s bread; local cured meet and cheese selection; Porchetta di Ariccia; cakes or biscuits; spring water
price for upto 6 people
Standard tour in Castles
- #1 Wine Tour with driver in Roman Castles
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary of Roman’s Castles Tourat any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you can have time for a walk along the main shopping streets. Do not forget to taste local products.
** Near shopping street
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examples of monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.
Sedan 2 -€ 322
Sedan 4 -€ 372
Minivan 6 – € 496
Van Bus 8 – € 578
Private car and bus
PICKUP – DROPOFF
Hotel / B&B or your favourite location
SUGGESTED PICK-UP TIME
Full day 10-12h
SKIP THE LINE