Pisa Tour from Rome and Pisa excursion From Civitavecchia
What you can see during the Pisa tour
Pisa is definitely one of the best known places in the world. The peculiarity of his leaning tower is curious to anyone who is aware of it. This will be one of the stages of this tour not to be missed! You can climb up to the tower, the bell tower of the adjacent Baptistery, and feel the thrill of being elevated with the feeling of falling down.
The Pisa tour also includes a visit to the city that you can take after lunch in one of the typical restaurants.
Inside the city you can visit Renaissance squares such as the Knights or take part in a tour of churches and museums. In the list you can not enter the Duomo, St. Peter’s Church in Vinculis, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Church of St. Zeno. The beautiful facades of these architectural complexes will leave you open!
Visit the fantastic city of Pisa highlights:
- Explore the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Admire the Baptistery and the well-known Monumental Graveyard
- Visit the beautiful Sinopie Museum
- Be amazed at the incredible Romanesque architecture of St. Peter’s Church in Vinculis
- and if you are lucky you could visit the Opera’s Palace and museum
Private Pisa tours with driver
- FLORENCE AND PISA TOUR **
#3 CUSTOM TOUR
- The tours listed above are just examples as in each of our tours you could customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable. If you need a custom tour and quote please contact us via mail or fill the form
#4 YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHERS TOURS IN TUSCANY
* Tickets to site excluded
** Near shopping street
Private car and bus
PICKUP – DROPOFF
Hotel / B&B or your favourite location
SUGGESTED PICK-UP TIME
Full day 10-12h
SKIP THE LINE
See included and not included service
There are no reviews yet.