Private Florence tour with driver
FLORENCE TOUR FROM ROME OR SHORE EXCURSION TO FLORENCE FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
Discover Tuscany with Florence Tour. Florence is the most important art city of the region, free from the stress of travel and in comfort. Our driver will guide you through the wonders of Florence, cradle of the Renaissance and home of some of the most important artistic treasures of the world.
Visit, in the first place, the jewels of Romanesque and Renaissance architectures and lose yourself among the works of the Uffizi Gallery or the Pitti Palace. Explore the historical centre. Than walk through Ponte Vecchio, reach the Church of San Miniato al Monte and also enjoy the incredible views. The tour of Florence offers you the ease and flexibility to immerse yourself in the art and history of the city with different itineraries, as examples: Leonardo da vinci, Michelangelo and renaissance itinerary.
In addition to visiting Florence, you can choose to visit Pisa too booking a Combo tour PISA-FLORENCE.
HIGHLIGHTS IN FLORENCE
- For first walk through Ponte Vecchio
- Than visit the jewels of Romanesque and Renaissance architectures
- Lose yourself among the works of the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace
- Take the time to visit San Lorenzo Market.
- Taste the Lampredotto a tipical Florence sandwich
- Don’t miss the Brunelleschi’s Cupola in Santa Maria del Fiore
- Discover the Loenardo Projects
- Take a coffee in The Signoria Square
Leonardo Da Vinci Tour
This tour id built for all the guest who want know Renaissance life, artist and scientist works from Leonardo Da Vinci.
His family moved, in real, in 1468 from a little town (Vinci town) to Florence. When they arrived in Florence, his father decided to send Leonardo to study with the most important after Florentine master of the time: Andrea Verrocchio,
Our Florence tour: Leonardo Da Vinci focuses primary on the fascination with machine and artistic works of Leonardo.
You will visit for first the LEONARDO’S MACHINERIES MUSEUM an exhibition dedicated to the universal genius of Leonardo Da Vinci, in the heart of Florence. Museum is divided in 5 sections: Mechanism, Earth, water, air, fire. Each section have also interactive machine: an ample collection of models and reconstructions following the Leonardo’s draws.
This exhibit allows children to operate the rotating crane model as well as other models of Da Vinci’s inventions (about half are roped off as display only).
At the end of the visit you can walk around Florence to have shopping and a tasty lunch in some Italian restaurant.
You can spend the rest of time in the city center in Piazza San Marco or decide to turn the city in a fast way with the car.
This itinerary is focused on life and art of Michelangelo. The best way for start this tour is to arrive in Piazza San Marco where in the middle you can see the David Sculpture. After we can discover together more works of art of Michelangelo
You will arrive in St. Lorece Square where is located a typical Tuscan Market. Here Michelangelo created Laurentian Library and the Medici Chapels.
We will continue our itinerary in the life and art of Michelangelo with the National Museum of Bargello. Here you can see four works by Michelangelo. (You can see also Verrocchio, Gianbologna, Brunelleschi, Donatello and Giberti works).
To enter directly in the life of the artist we will visit the Buonarroti’s house. In the house there are some young Michelangelo’s opera. In the same quarter, Santa Croce, you will visit the Tomb of Michelangelo in the Basilica of Santa Croce. After his death in Rome, his body was taken and brought to Florence by his nephew.
Renaissance heart tour
Our drive, drop-off you in Piazza San Marco, the most important square in Florence. In the square is located Palazzo Medici Riccardi, the first residence of Medici family, and also the most important example of Renaissance palace in Florence.
Than you can visit the Medici quarter, in San Lorenzo square where there is the oldest church of Florence by Filippo Brunelleschi: Santa Maria Novella. You will visit the church with a superb facade on project of Leon Battista Alberti. Inside you will see some works by Giotto and Masaccio. (you can visit also Santa Maria Novella Museum close to the church for 5€)
Close to the church there are Palazzo Strozzi and Palazzo Rucellai. You can decide to visit Strozzi Palace Museum, every month you can see modern and renaissance artistic work, or go straight to Palazzo Rucellai and visit the Renaissance Garden and the Little temple of Santo Sepolcro. Palazzo Rucellai is also a Museum in which there are all the sculptures of Marino Marini.
Continuing the tour to arrive to Santa Trinità. You will admire the Sassetti Chapel by Domenico Ghirlandaio a masterpiece of the Renaissance.
Than you can arrive to Palazzo Pitti, the last residence of Medici Family. Today is a museum with some very important collections of paintings. You can book a visit in Palatine Gallery to see Raphael’s paintings.
You will visit the Uffizi Gallery and at the and we will finish the tour in the Signoria Square.
Private Florence Tours with driver
#1 DAILY TOUR OF FLORENCE*
- Itinerary Leonardo Da Vinci**
- Itinerary Michelangelo Florence **
- Itinerary Florence Tour**
- Free Itinerary
#2 EXTEND YOUR VISIT TO FLORENCE WITH A COMBO FULL DAY TOUR
#3 CUSTOM TOUR
- The tours listed above are just examples as in each of our tours you could customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable. If you need a custom tour and quote please contact us via mail or fill the form
#4 YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHER TOUR IN TUSCANY
* Tickets to site excluded
** Near shopping street
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- During the summer wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill it at fountains with drinkable water.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option.
- Sometimes for Children’s reductions we cannot collect tickets before arrival. You might spend some minutes more going to the kiosk with the kids.
Sedan 2 – € 520 / 630
Sedan 4 – € 570 / 680
Minivan 6 – € 740 / 850
Van/Bus 8 – € 790 / 900
Skyp the line tickets
You can ask skip the line tickets for following attractions.
- Leonardo’s machineries museum
- Strozzi Palace (2h walk tour)
- Pitti Palace
- Boboli gardens (1:30h walk tour)
- 3 museums: Pitti, Uffizi, Boboli gardens
- Bargello (1:30 walk tour)
Some museum is free 1st Sunday in the month with no skyp the line or reservation