Private Pisa tour with driver
Daily Pisa Tour from Rome or full day shore excursion from Civitavecchia to Pisa
Departing from Rome or Civitavecchia with us you will spend a full day Pisa tour. A journey to discovery beauty of Tuscany and one of the most important art city in the region, Pisa. Free of stress from travel. You will travel with comfort. Our driver will guide you in the wonders of Pisa and its surroundings to see the famous Leaning Tower.
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary of Roman’s Castles Tourat any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you can have time for a walk along the main shopping streets. Do not forget to taste local products.
Finally you could book a licensed language guide for the places you love most: we will put at your disposal only the most prepared and competent tourist guides.
What you can see during the Pisa tour
In the first place Pisa is definitely one of the best known places in the world. The peculiarity of his leaning tower is curious to anyone who is aware of it. This will be surely one of the stages of this tour not to be missed! You can also climb up to the tower, the bell tower of the adjacent Baptistery, and feel the thrill of being elevated with the feeling of falling down.
The Pisa tour includes in any case a visit to the city that you can take after lunch in one of the typical restaurants.
For example Inside the city you can visit Renaissance squares such as the Knights or take part in a tour of churches and museums. Before to go to have a lunch you could enter in the Duomo, St. Peter’s Church in Vinculis, The Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Church of St. Zeno. The beautiful facades of these architectural complexes will leave you open!
Pisa tour highlights
- For first explore the Miracoli’ Square
- Additionally climb Tower of Pisa and finally enjoy the wonderful panorama from the top
- Also admire the Baptistery and well-known monumental cemetery
- In addition visit the beautiful Sinopie museum
- Be amazed at the incredible Romanesque architecture of St. Peter’s Church in Vinculis
- Finally, if you are lucky you could visit the Opera’s Palace and museum
- What’s more, you can also extend your visit to Florence with the Combo tour with a few additional euros
Choose to extend your trip to see Florence too.
- Exclusive great panoramic tour of Florence by car
- Explore the city in complete comfort and admire the best sights of Florence
- Includes some secret places in Florence that tourists usually miss
- Discover great monuments like Santa Croce Church or Piazza San Marco
Private Pisa tours with driver
- FLORENCE AND PISA TOUR **
#3 CUSTOM TOUR
- The tours listed above are just examples as in each of our tours you could customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable. If you need a custom tour and quote please contact us via mail or fill the form
#4 YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHERS TOURS IN TUSCANY
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- During the summer wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill it at fountains with drinkable water.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option.
- Sometimes for Children’s reductions we cannot collect tickets before arrival. You might spend some minutes more going to the kiosk with the kids.
From Rome and sourroundings or Civitavecchia
Sedan 2 – € 554
Sedan 4 – € 614
Minivan 6 – € 794
Van/Bus 8 – € 854