What you can see during the Lucca Tour
For your trip to Lucca, city of 100 churches, you will be spoiled for choice! We advise you to depart from the Cathedral of St. Martin, Cathedral of the city. Inside there are preserved many works of art such as the wooden crucifix of the holy face and the funeral monument of Ilaria Del Carretto by Jacopo della Quercia.
Another interesting and interesting place is the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, where in the Roman era Roman era was an old hole, which today gives this square a curious and unique appearance. When you leave the square you will come across the Guinigi Tower, where a tree is present.
For your shopping time, the advice is to go to Fillungo, the most famous street in Lucca.
Visit the fantastic city of Lucca highlights:
- The Roman Amphitheater
- It climbs the Guinigi Tower (with Museum), the Tower of the Hours and the Botanical Garden
- Explore Piazza Napoleone, Palazzo Mansi (with Museum) and the Buccellato
- Walking or drive a bike on the ancient city walls!
- Visit the 100 churches of the city and the Galgani monastery!
- If you are adventurous you can visit the Rocca di Luchino, a small medieval village carved into the rock
- and if you are lucky you can attend the Summer festival (musical concerts with internationally renowned artists taking place in various places in the city)
For information and prices related to the museum towers consult the official website of Lucca national museums and Lucca Torri and botanical gardens. We can not book in advance tickets for these monuments and museums.
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time, making your visit to Lucca special and unique.
Rome City Center
PICKUP – DROPOFF
Hotel / B&B your favourite location
SUGGESTED PICKUP TIME
TOUR DURATION Full day tour in Pisa10-12 hours
PASSENGERS / PAXCar / Bus from 1 to 8 passengers
SKIP THE LINE not available