LUCCA TOUR FROM ROME OR EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
With the Lucca Tour from Rome or excursion from Civitavecchia we take you to discover Tuscany and one of the most important cities of the Region. Less known of Pisa and Florence but equally fascinating. In fact, precisely because is less famous, Lucca still retains its character and its magic. Free from the stress of travel and maximum comfort we will take you to the leaning tower. Our drivers will guide you through the wonders of Lucca and its surroundings.
What you can see during the Lucca Tour
For your trip to Lucca, city of 100 churches, you will be spoiled for choice! We advise you to depart from the Cathedral of St. Martin, Cathedral of the city. Inside there are preserved many works of art such as the wooden crucifix of the holy face and the funeral monument of Ilaria Del Carretto by Jacopo della Quercia.
Another interesting and interesting place is the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, where in the Roman era Roman era was an old hole, which today gives this square a curious and unique appearance. When you leave the square you will come across the Guinigi Tower, where a tree is present.
For your shopping time, the advice is to go to Fillungo, the most famous street in Lucca.
Visit the fantastic city of Lucca highlights:
- The Roman Amphitheater
- It climbs the Guinigi Tower (with Museum), the Tower of the Hours and the Botanical Garden
- Explore Piazza Napoleone, Palazzo Mansi (with Museum) and the Buccellato
- Walking or drive a bike on the ancient city walls!
- Visit the 100 churches of the city and the Galgani monastery!
- If you are adventurous you can visit the Rocca di Luchino, a small medieval village carved into the rock
- and if you are lucky you can attend the Summer festival (musical concerts with internationally renowned artists taking place in various places in the city)
For information and prices related to the museum towers consult the official website of Lucca national museums and Lucca Torri and botanical gardens. We can not book in advance tickets for these monuments and museums.
COMBO TOUR: FLORENCE AND LUCCA IN ONE DAY
Visit the jewels of Romanesque and Renaissance architectures, lose yourself among the works of the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace; explore the historical centre, walk through Ponte Vecchio, reach the Church of San Miniato al Monte and enjoy the incredible views. The tour of Florence offers you the ease and flexibility to immerse yourself in the art and history of the city.
COMBO TOUR: PISA AND LUCCA IN ONE DAY
Pisa is definitely one of the best known places in the world. The peculiarity of his leaning tower is curious to anyone who is aware of it. This will be one of the stages of this tour not to be missed! You can climb up to the tower, the bell tower of the adjacent Baptistery, and feel the thrill of being elevated with the feeling of falling down.
- TOUR OF LUCCA
- FLORENCE AND LUCCA TOUR
- PISA AND LUCCA TOUR
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED:
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary of Roman’s Castles Tourat any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you can have time for a walk along the main shopping streets. Do not forget to taste local products.
LUCCA TOUR PRICES FROM ROME OR EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
LUXURY FEE +30€ + BOOK RESERVATION 1 € p.p.
SKIP THE LINE TICKETS:
GIUNIGI TOWER o HOURS TOWER o BOTANICAL GARDEN
9:30 – 16:30 Closed 25th December
Full 4 € | reduced over 65 or age 6-14 or students € 3 | age <6 free
COLLECT 3 ATTRACION:GIUNIGI TOWER o HOURS TOWER o BOTANICAL GARDEN
Full € 9 | reduced over 65 or age 6-14 or students € 6 | age <6 free
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Round-trip Transfers
- Car/Bus available for the duration of the trip
- Transport of people with disabilities
- Motorways fares and fuel costs
- 1 hand luggage per passenger
- Air conditioning
EXTRA INCLUDED SERVICES WITH LUXURY OPTION
- Water natural or sparkly 1 p.p.
- Sweets in car
- Wet paper in car
- Umbrellas in car
- WIFI free
- 1 baby seats free
- Mercedes recent car
- Skip the line (if requested and paid in advance)
- We create itineraries based on your tastes and interests
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Meals and drinks
- Museums and monuments entrance fees
- 10% VAT
- Driver’s Overnight stay and meals (for more than one day)
- Licensed tour guide’ fees (from €40 per hour to be paid on site)
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5€
- Baby seat 10€
SURPRISE OR WELCOME GIFT
- Are you preparing a surprise for your sweetheart? If you wish to personalize your trip with sparkling wine, roses, chocolates or other, contact us and we will organize your gift together!
- Do you need a complete representative service. Contact us and we will prepare your welcome gift.
- Comfortable shoesand clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wearsunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of waterwith you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examplesof monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.