TIVOLI TOUR FROM ROME AND EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
Tivoli Tour is an immersion in history through the Aniene Valley, along the streets and the surroundings of Tivoli and the ancient Tibur, through the most spectacular examples of both Roman and sixteenth century architecture. Live the experience of a real trip back in time with our tour of Tivoli. A day in Tivoli to visit all the most famous Roman Villas.
Breathe the air of ancient Rome in the extraordinary setting of Villa Adriana, Emperor Hadrian residence, and/or Villa Gregoriana. Immerse yourself in the dream of a visit to the private apartments of Cardinal Ippolito d’Este and to the famous fountains of Villa d’Este.
Tivoli Tour through its historical and artistic beauties and its typical products, such as DOP olive oil, leave in you a natural and healty sensation connected with ancient culture of Italy.
Hadrian’s Villa Tour (Villa Adriana)
The first destination of the tour will be the beautiful Hadrian’s villa. The villa is a large park of ruins and Roman palaces still intact. The Hadrian villa has a small museum where the objects found during the excavations and the non-permanent exhibitions of the Roman era are collected.
We will move to Tivoli for lunch break and in the early afternoon we can visit some of the city’s most important monuments
Villa Adriana (walking tour 2:30h) (opening time 8:30 a.m 6:00 p.m)
Gregorian’s Villa Tour (Villa Gregoriana)
Villa Gregoriana has recently been restructured and made accessible to tourists as a green park. In the Villa it is possible to appreciate ancient Roman finds and structures that are still intact.
After visiting the Villa we will go to Tivoli for lunch and in the afternoon it will be possible to visit the city and its most famous monuments.
D’este Villa Tour (Villa D’Este)
This itinerary provides a single stop in Tivoli as it is located in the city of D’Este. You will be amazed at the beauty of this still intact villa and its gardens. This villa isn’t a roman villa it was built in a modern age. Stroll the Italianate gardens of Villa d’Este and admire the magnificent country estate.
In Tivoli you can have lunch break and in the early afternoon we will be able to visit some of the most important monuments of the town
Villa D’este (walking tour 2h, 30)
FULL DAY TIVOLI TOUR: excursion to Tivoli Villas
For the most enthusiastic and tenacious we propose a full immersion in the Roman Villas of Adriano’s Villa, Gregorio’s Villa and in moder Villa of D’Este Family.
We recommend this tour only to lovers of long walks because there will be plenty to walk!
MORE INFO ABOUT TIVOLI VILLAS
- See the archaeological site of Hadrian Villa and discover more about the history of Rome.
- Don’t miss the water teather in Hadrian Villa
- Explore Villa d’Este and learn interesting facts of Renaissance architecture.
- Travel back in history, as you walk through the historic town of Tivoli
- Enjoy the waterfall in Gregorian Villa
- Panoramic view of the gardens and countryside beyond in D’Este Villa
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch. Do not forget to taste local products.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you could have time for a walk along the main shopping streets.
Finally you could book (where possible) a licensed language guide for the places you love most: we will put at your disposal only the most prepared and competent tourist guides.
TIVOLI TOUR FROM ROME
TIVOLI TOUR EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
+180/200€ for veichle
LUXURY FEE 10€ + SKIP THE LINE TICKETS:
HADRIAN VILLA TICKETS
14,50 € adults | 9,50 € age 18-25 | free age<18
D’ESTE VILLA TICKETS
13,50 € adults | 9,00 € age 18-25 | free age<18
GREGORIANA VILLA TICKETS (no skyp the line option)
7,00 € adults | 3,00 € age 4-12 | 4,00 € Student <26 | free age<4 | Family 17€
EXTRA HOURS TOUR PRICES
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Round-trip Transfers
- Car/Bus available for the duration of the trip
- Transport of people with disabilities
- Motorways fares and fuel costs
- 1 hand luggage per passenger
- Air conditioning
EXTRA INCLUDED SERVICES WITH LUXURY OPTION
- Water natural or sparkly 1 p.p.
- Sweets in car
- Wet paper in car
- Umbrellas in car
- WIFI free
- 1 baby seats free
- Mercedes recent car
- Skip the line (if requested and paid in advance)
- We create itineraries based on your tastes and interests
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Meals and drinks
- Museums and monuments entrance fees
- 10% VAT
- Driver’s Overnight stay and meals (for more than one day)
- Licensed tour guide’ fees (from €40 per hour to be paid on site)
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5€
- Baby seat 10€
SURPRISE OR WELCOME GIFT
- Are you preparing a surprise for your sweetheart? If you wish to personalize your trip with sparkling wine, roses, chocolates or other, contact us and we will organize your gift together!
- Do you need a complete representative service. Contact us and we will prepare your welcome gift.
- Comfortable shoesand clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wearsunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of waterwith you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examplesof monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.