AMALFI COAST TOURS FROM ROME OR SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
Have you ever dreamed of spending a whole day in the wonderful stage of the Amalfi Coast through the enchanting landscape of Positano, Amalfi and Sorrento? The Tour of Amalfi Coast makes your dream come true, visit the Amalfi coast in one day! Maybe after a visit to the ruins of Pompeii can be the perfect solution to have a full day in Campania region. You could choose Amalfi coast tour with a combo option for visit Pompeii or Herculaneum
You can enjoy a quiet and comfortable journey to discover the coast of Campania region and its typical products, such as limoncello and hand-painted ceramics from Vietri.
Amalfi is patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of the beach. Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named Costiera Amalfitana (Amalfi Coast) and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The Amalfi Coast is a postcard of little cities like Positano and Sorrento.
In Sorrento you will enjoy superb view of the Bay of Naples. By the bay is possible to see the Island of Capri. The smell of lemons, olive trees and Bougainville follow you in the round trip. Indeed, Sorrento was famous in ancient time, for its wine, its fish, and its red Campanian vases.
From Poseidon, God of the Sea, this splendid city is known, known all over the world for its incredible beauty and for its profile, of a mermaid lying on a breathtaking stretch of coast. You will then proceed along the coast to Positano, a picture postcard comes to life. You can visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta with its dome made of majolica tiles as well as a 13th century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna. Enjoy time at leisure to explore this elegant spot with its designer boutiques, shops and seaside cafes.
COMBO AMALFI COAST TOUR
With the Tour of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii or Herculaneum you can fully appreciate the exceptional beauty of one of the symbols of Italy, at a short distance from the city of Salerno. You have the possibility to book a guide for your tour.
Pompeii, destroyed by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 b.C., is buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of ash and pumice. It was lost for nearly 1700 years before its accidental rediscovery in 1749. Its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed into the life of a city to the height of the Roman Empire. A walk inside the excavations, through the perfectly preserved bath theatres, temples, markets and forums will bring you back into the lives of ancient Romans. [Download Pompeii Map]
With Amalfi Coast tour, choosing as the first stop Herculaneum, you will have the time to stay in the city to cool off a bit before proceeding with the visit inside the ruins. Herculaneum like Pompeii will save you a fantastic journey through time through those that are the remains of the Roman town buried also by the ashes of Vesuvius.
[Download the Herculaneum Map]
- COSTIERA AMALFITANA (positano sorrento | positano amalfi)
- POMPEI E COSTIERA AMALFITANA
- ERCOLANO E COSTIERA AMALFITANA
Fantastic highlights of Amalfi coast tour:
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento and-or Ravello
- Enjoy Italian local food
- Visit Hecolaneum or Pompeii
- Rent a boat to trip along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri
- Extend your journey to visit Mt Vesuvio
- Visit the ancient mills used to make paper in Amalfi
- Do not miss the opportunity to go shopping through the streets of Amalfi
- Visit Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello City not so far to Amalfi
- Discover the artisan shops with the masters of ceramics in Vietri
As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary any time, making your visit special and unique. At any time you can choose to stop the itinerary to indulge in relaxation and to stop for lunch. Do not forget to taste local products.
You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best) and you could have time for a walk along the main shopping streets.
AMALFI COAST TOUR FROM ROME
AMALFI COAST SHORE EXCURSION FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
+110 € for each veichle
LUXURY FEE +30€ + BOOK RESERVATION 1 € p.p.
SKIP THE LINE TICKETS:
full 16€ | reduced 18-24 years old 10€ | <18 years old free
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Round-trip Transfers
- Car/Bus available for the duration of the trip
- Transport of people with disabilities
- Motorways fares and fuel costs
- 1 hand luggage per passenger
- Air conditioning
EXTRA INCLUDED SERVICES WITH LUXURY OPTION
- Water natural or sparkly 1 p.p.
- Sweets in car
- Wet paper in car
- Umbrellas in car
- WIFI free
- 1 baby seats free
- Mercedes recent car
- Skip the line (if requested and paid in advance)
- We create itineraries based on your tastes and interests
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES
- Meals and drinks
- Museums and monuments entrance fees
- 10% VAT
- Driver’s Overnight stay and meals (for more than one day)
- Licensed tour guide’ fees (from €40 per hour to be paid on site)
- Additional hours on top of the duration of the planned tour or transfer
- WiFI 5€
- Baby seat 10€
SURPRISE OR WELCOME GIFT
- Are you preparing a surprise for your sweetheart? If you wish to personalize your trip with sparkling wine, roses, chocolates or other, contact us and we will organize your gift together!
- Do you need a complete representative service. Contact us and we will prepare your welcome gift.
- Comfortable shoesand clothing are recommended on this and any tours.
- During the summer months it’s important to wearsunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- During your visit be sure to have a bottle of waterwith you. You will refill your water bottle at fountains with drinkable water.
- The tours listed above are just examplesof monuments and attractions you can visit, As in each of our tours you can customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option. In order to make the process smoother, we suggest that you remove your belt, metal watch, keys, phone and money form the pockets. They may ask to check your bag. Big backpacks, luggage, liquids and large umbrellas are not allowed. You can bring regular handbags and small backpacks inside the site.
- Children’s reductions are guaranteed but we cannot collect their tickets before your arrival. You might spend some minutes more waiting in line. Agencies cannot bypass this rule and must go to the kiosk with the kids.