Private Amalfi Coast tour with driver
Amalfi coast tour from Rome or shore excursion from Civitavecchia
Have you ever dreamed of spending a whole day in the wonderful stage of the Amalfi Coast through the enchanting landscape of Positano, Amalfi and Sorrento? The Tour of Amalfi Coast makes your dream come true, visit the Amalfi coast in one day! Maybe after a visit to the ruins of Pompeii can be the perfect solution to have a full day in Campania region. You could choose Amalfi coast tour with a combo option for visit Pompeii or Herculaneum
You can enjoy a quiet and comfortable journey to discover the coast of Campania region and its typical products, such as limoncello and hand-painted ceramics from Vietri.
Amalfi is patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of the beach. The city of Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named Costiera Amalfitana (Amalfi Coast) and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Amalfi Coast is a postcard of little cities like Positano and Sorrento.
With the Tour of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii or Herculaneum you can fully appreciate the exceptional beauty of one of the symbols of Italy, at a short distance from the city of Salerno. You have the possibility to book a guide for your tour.
Fantastic highlights of Amalfi coast tour:
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento and-or Ravello
- Enjoy Italian local food like limoncelli
- Visit also Hecolaneum or Pompeii
- Rent a boat to trip along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri
- Extend your journey to visit more
- Visit the ancient mills used to make paper in Amalfi
- Do not miss the opportunity to go shopping through the streets of Amalfi
- Visit Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone in Ravello City not so far to Amalfi
- Discover the artisan shops with the masters of ceramics in Vietri
In Sorrento you will enjoy superb view of the Bay of Naples. By the bay is possible to see the Island of Capri. The smell of lemons, olive trees and Bougainville follow you in the round trip. Indeed, Sorrento was famous in ancient time, for its wine, its fish, and its red Campanian vases.
POSITANOFrom Poseidon, God of the Sea, this splendid city is known, known all over the world for its incredible beauty and for its profile, of a mermaid lying on a breathtaking stretch of coast. You will then proceed along the coast to Positano, a picture postcard comes to life. You can visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta with its dome made of majolica tiles as well as a 13th century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna. Enjoy time at leisure to explore this elegant spot with its designer boutiques, shops and seaside cafes.
Private Amalfi coast tours with driver
#1 DAILY TOUR OF Amalfi coast tour
- Positano and Sorrento Tour **
- Positano – Amalfi Tour**
#2 CUSTOM TOUR
- The tours listed above are just examples as in each of our tours you could customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable. If you need a custom tour and quote please contact us via mail or fill the form
#3 YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHERS TOURS IN TUSCANY
- NAPLES TASTING TOUR: MOZZARELLA AND WINE
- ONLY FROM ROME:
- tour of Amalfi Coast and Pompei * (Pompei-Positano or Positano-Sorrento) **
- Amalfi Coast and Herculaneum Tour * (Herculaneum -Positano or Positano-Sorrento) **
** Near shopping street
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- During the summer wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill it at fountains with drinkable water.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option.
- Sometimes for Children’s reductions we cannot collect tickets before arrival. You might spend some minutes more going to the kiosk with the kids.