Private Lucca tour with driver
Lucca Tour from Rome or Lucca Excursion from Civitavecchia
With the Lucca Tour from Rome or excursion from Civitavecchia we take you to discover Tuscany and one of the most important cities of the Region. Less known of Pisa and Florence but equally fascinating. In fact, precisely because is less famous, Lucca still retains its character and its magic. Free from the stress of travel and maximum comfort we will take you to the leaning tower. Our drivers will guide you through the wonders of Lucca and its surroundings. You could also combine Lucca with Florence or Pisa.
What you can see during the Lucca Tour
For your trip to Lucca, city of 100 churches, you will be spoiled for choice! We advise you to depart from the Cathedral of St. Martin, Cathedral of the city. Inside there are preserved many works of art such as the wooden crucifix of the holy face and the funeral monument of Ilaria Del Carretto by Jacopo della Quercia.
Another interesting and interesting place is the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, where in the Roman era was an old hole, which today gives this square a curious and unique appearance. When you leave the square you will come across the Guinigi Tower, where a tree is present.
For your shopping time, the advice is to go to Fillungo, the most famous street in Lucca.ucca Tour from Rome
Visit the fantastic city of Lucca highlights:
- It climbs the Guinigi Tower (with Museum), the Tower of the Hours and the Botanical Garden
- Explore Piazza Napoleone, Palazzo Mansi (with Museum) and the Buccellato
- Walking or drive a bike on the ancient city walls!
- Visit some of the 100 churches of the city and the Galgani monastery!
- In alternative you could visit The Roman Amphitheater
- If you are adventurous you can visit the Rocca di Luchino, a small medieval village carved into the rock
- and if you are lucky you can attend the Summer festival (musical concerts with internationally renowned artists taking place in various places in the city)
- You can have time for a walk along the main shopping streets.
- Do not forget to taste local products. You can have lunch in a typical restaurant (surely our driver will suggest one of the best)
Private Lucca tours with driver
#1 DAILY TOUR OF LUCCA *
#2 EXTEND YOUR VISIT TO LUCCA WITH A COMBO FULL DAY TOUR *
- FLORENCE AND LUCCA TOUR
- PISA AND LUCCA TOUR **
#3 CUSTOM TOUR
- The tours listed above are just examples as in each of our tours you could customize your itinerary at any time if you respect the timetable. If you need a custom tour and quote please contact us via mail or fill the form
#4 YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHERS TOURS IN TUSCANY
- TUSCANY WINE TASTING TOUR
- FLORENCE TOUR
- PISA TOUR
- SIENA TOUR
- * Tickets to site excluded
** Near shopping street
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- During the summer wear sunscreen, sun glasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Be sure to have a bottle of water with you. You will refill it at fountains with drinkable water.
- Check the cost of entrance tickets and the costs of the tour guides through the official websites and opening time of attracions
- We cannot avoid metal detector security checks, also with Skyp the line option.
- Sometimes for Children’s reductions we cannot collect tickets before arrival. You might spend some minutes more going to the kiosk with the kids.
From Rome / Civitavecchia
Sedan 2 – € 600 / 620
Sedan 4 – € 660 /680
Minivan 6 – € 864 / 884
Van/Bus 8 – € 924 / 944
For information and tickets’ prices related to the museum towers consult the official Lucca national museums website and Lucca Towers and botanical gardens. Only booking. We can not buy in advance tickets for these monuments and museums.
Private car and bus
PICKUP – DROPOFF
Hotel / B&B or your favourite location
SUGGESTED PICK-UP TIME
Full day 10-12h
SKIP THE LINE